Pittsburgh, PA - Armed Security Training
Armed Security License
Armed Security Guard License
(28 Hour Course)
- This is the required security guard training class that provides the firearms training necessary to work legally as an armed security guard in Pennsylvania.
- Students that obtain their Armed Security License must complete the 8 hour renewal course every five (5) years to retain their license.
Act 235 Applicant Registration:
- Pennsylvania Law & Regulations
- Principles of Justification
- Limited Authority
- Testifying in Court
- Constitutional Restrictions
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Handgun Familiarization
- Introduction to Combat Shooting
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Handgun Combat Shooting Qualification
- Other Security Training Topics
- The State of Pennsylvania mandates that applicants for security licenses must be at least 18 years of age, have no disqualifying criminal history, and be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- A Licensing Fee must be paid directly to the state of Pennsylvania. This fee is not included in the course price.
- Pennsylvania Security Guard License Requirements.